Culture Volunteers Poole - Newsletter Editor
Location: Can be from home and at events or at Poole Museum office. Some briefings sessions will happen at the office.
Purpose: Are you good at putting pictures and text together using Word? Can you use MailChimp? Do you have a good eye for detail? We are looking for a volunteer to edit, take photos of events and pull together a monthly newsletter for Cultural Volunteers Poole. Word is used to create a printable version which will be posted out to other volunteers.
Frequency & Duration: Flexible, but would need to be able to commit to the role.
Skills/ Qualifications Required: Experience in putting text together, skills in design or creating booklets, newsletters or leaflets, Mail Chimp and Word.
Training Required: Briefing and guidance given by supervisor
Travel Expenses: Reasonable travel expenses paid. Refreshments while in the office.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact CVP on 01202 262608 or at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Administration Must be at least Some experience
- Creative Writing Must be at least Some experience
- Photography Must be at least Some experience
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening