We are looking for volunteers to assist us in clearing and replanting, which will involve a range of tasks including:
● Weeding, pruning and general garden maintenance
● Assisting with replanting
● You don’t need to be an expert but some gardening experience would be
● A proactive and positive attitude
● You should be physically fit and able to lift, bend and kneel
When: The amount of work will vary with the seasons but approximately 2-3 hours per week on a date to be arranged
Where: Wallington Library, Shotfield, Wallington SM6 0HY
Benefits to you:
● Opportunities to meet new people and be part of our friendly team
● Sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm to make a difference to our visitors
● Gain a sense of pride and satisfaction from helping restore an important local garden.
● Support offered: We are fully committed to ensuring that volunteers have a positive experience and are fully supported. You will receive training and induction for this role, and ongoing support from a member of Library staff.