Water Quality Monitoring - Water Quality Monitoring Training
Do you live near the River Thame and want to learn how you can help us better understand pollution issues by conducting monthly surveys? We're inviting passionate local people to join our Water Quality Monitoring Network. Join us for this hands-on training to get involved and gather essential data to inform our conservation work.
- Friday 30th June 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at the Thame Scout Hut (Southern Rd, Thame OX9 2DZ)
How to Register:
1. You must first sign up as an RTCT volunteer HERE (or login to your Better Impact account if you are already a registered volunteer).
2. Once you have signed up you can return to this event page
3. Scroll down to the bottom of this event page and sign up for one of the training events:
What's involved: No prior experience is needed but all interested volunteers must attend training to participate in the monitoring network. After the training, you will be assigned a designated monitoring point to be monitored on the 1st Saturday of every month. To explore the data already collected, visit the FreshWater Watch website.
After registering, please do the following before you attend:
1. Create an account on FreshWaterWatch.org
2. Download the ArcGIS Survey123 app on your smartphone
3. Join our monitoring group HERE