GRAFTON - Rego and Muster Point Crew
As part of the Rego and Muster Point crew, you’ll be crucial to getting the Relay off to a flying start! You’ll be there to provide a warm welcome to the Torch Bearers as they arrive, check them in and provide them with general information (such as providing directions to the start line or minibus). You will also check in our other volunteers and provide them with their uniforms. If you’re a people person with a passion for providing great customer service, this is the role for you!
Your duties will include:
- Helping with the set-up/pack-down of the muster point and check in desk
- Greeting and checking in the Torch Bearers and volunteers
- Handing out uniforms and other items to torch bearers and volunteers
- Providing general information and answering questions
Is this role for you?
- Do you have excellent communication and customer service skills?
- Are you a great problem solver who loves helping people?
- Are you able to work in a busy, team environment?
- Are you comfortable lifting items up to 5kg?