Board Service and Committees - Welcoming Airdrie Committee
The Welcoming Airdrie Committee is a partnership of local non-profit groups and residents that identify and address the needs of newcomers to our community through workshops, events and information resources. The committee meets every other month on a weekday evening for 1.5 hours and hosts special events 3-4 times per year.
- Age Requirement Must be at least 18+ Required
- Criminal Record Clearance by RCMP Must be I will complete a Criminal Record Check, if necessary.
- Event Planning Experience Must be Yes
- Leadership Skills Must be Yes
- Length of Service Must be at least 1 Year Term
- Time Commitment Must be at least 2 hours per Month
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday Evening
- Tuesday Evening
- Wednesday Evening
- Thursday Evening
- Friday Evening
- Saturday Evening
- Sunday Evening