Alberta Health Services - Patient Experience Volunteer (Volunteer Visitor)
The Patient Experience (aka Volunteer Visitor) Community Program offers visitation and socialization for patients outside of hospital settings. A medical incident or chronic illness one of the more stressful events of life and can quickly leave a patient feeling socially isolated, especially where family / community members are not available. The patient experience volunteer will provide social support as part of patient and family centered care initiatives.
- Age Requirement Must be at least 18+ Required
- Criminal Record Clearance by RCMP Must be I will complete a Criminal Record Check, if necessary.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon