Community Support - MADD: Join us to save lives and support victims of impaired driving
Looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity that makes a difference in your community? Join MADD in its work to save lives and support victims of impaired driving. We are currently looking for a Volunteer Leader in Airdrie. As a leadership volunteer, you will work collaboratively with volunteers, concerned citizens, victims, community partners and the national office to conduct mission-related activities within Airdrie.
Commitment: Minimum 1-2 years, 2-5 hours per month
1. Promote MADD Canada positively in your community
2. Act as a spokesperson and community liaison
3. Work collaboratively with volunteers & community partners
4. Be knowledgeable about MADD Canada's policies, procedures, programs and services
5. Check e-mail, phone and mail.