Community Support - Canadian Cancer Society- Volunteer Driver
As a volunteer driver, you will be responsible for picking up clients at their home and taking them to their appointment. When treatment is done, you'll make sure they get home safely. By volunteering to drive you give cancer patients and their families one less thing to worry about.
We provide the training and support for you to develop and grow in your new role. The Wheels of Hope Program currently provides drivers with mileage reimbursement.
- Must have a vehicle
- Confirmation of liability insurance of $1,000,000
- 5 Year Drivers Abstract
- Must be at least 18 years of age
For more information about Calgary and area contact Sharmalie Perera at 403-541-5395 or e-mail
- Age Requirement Must be at least 18+ Required
- Criminal Record Clearance by RCMP Must be I will complete a Criminal Record Check, if necessary.
- Have a vehicle Must be Yes
- Valid Driver's License Must be Yes