Fundraising - Homebox Collector
To raise money to help the Hospice by taking responsibility for visiting box holders, collecting full boxes, and replacing them with empty boxes.
- To take responsibility for an agreed list of box holders.
- To visit those box holders at least twice a year, to collect full boxes (we hope!) and to replace them with an empty box.
- To provide Hospice information to box holders as part of this process (e.g. a Hospice newsletter).
- To complete any necessary paperwork as part of this process.
- To deliver full boxes to the Hospice, for opening and counting.
- To provide a point of contact for box holders, in case of query.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Happy to make house calls (to known box holders).
- Car driver (unless box holders are within walking distance).
Any other information:
- Full training in home box procedures will be given.
- The Hospice will reimburse petrol expenses while travelling to collect home boxes. Such expenses must be agreed with the Community Fundraising Team in advance.