Fundraising - Corporate Fundraising
To assist the Corporate Fundraising Manager in researching the number of contacts and qualified leads available within local businesses and to build sustainable relationships to increase the number of company donations.
- Using the internet, to research and qualify contact leads in local businesses throughout our catchment area; focusing on developing links in St Albans, Harpenden and Hemel Hempstead where our profile is limited
- Contact companies to promote The Hospice of St Francis & invite to become supporters
- Invite new businesses to visit The Hospice of St Francis and encourage donations through CPP, sponsorship, participation in events, match-giving etc.
- Encourage strong relationships with local businesses through regular contact and networking
- Maintain and update database with relevant details regularly
- Promote Hospice, demonstrating benefits of each of the corporate packages available to companies, thereby increasing the number of monetary donations
Skills / Qualifications:
- Communication – ability to present The Hospice of St Francis professionally both orally and in writing
- Organisation – attention to detail
- Sales – ability to promote The Hospice of St Francis and increase number of company donations
- I.T. – computer literate across all Microsoft Office packages.
Any Other Information:
- Full training and support will be given
- The Hospice will pay out of pocket expenses, as agreed in advance
- All volunteers agree to work within Hospice policies and procedure, within the Hospice Philosophy and to respect the Hospice policy on confidentiality around patient, internal Hospice, and commercial matters