Emergency Distributions - Bladensburg
Support our community by assisting with a food delivery at two apartment complexes in Bladensburg, MD. We will unload food at our first location and then move to the second for a quick, impactful event. Sign up for your specific shift at the bottom of the final page by clicking the "+ Sign Up" button.
- 10:30am: Emerson House – 5999 Emerson Street, Bladensburg, MD 20710
- 11:00am: Newton Square – 5300 Newton Street, Bladensburg, MD 20710
- Unload the food truck and bring boxes of food to the sites (volunteers will not interact with residents but will unload the food packages at each location)
- Provide your own transportation (properties are less than two miles apart)
- Be able to lift and carry 15 lbs. repeatedly
- Wear a mask and maintain social distancing
Safety measures to mitigate COVID-19:
- Follow staff/safety monitor’s instructions
- Volunteers should be 18 years of age or older OR high school students if accompanied by an adult or bringing a Parent Guardian Waiver form.
- Volunteers affirm everyone in the volunteer's household is free of COVID-19 symptoms
- Volunteers bring their own face covering AND wear it for the duration of their shift