Emergency Distributions - Mona Center
Support our community members in need by assisting with a food delivery at Catholic Charities Mona Center in Temple Hills. Sign up by scrolling down to the bottom of the final page and clicking the "+ Sign Up" button by the date you will attend. It will be a fun, quick, and impactful event.
Where: Mona Center, 5859 Allentown Way Temple Hills
- Unload the food truck and bring boxes of food to the sites
- Provide your own transportation
- Be able to lift and carry 15 lbs. repeatedly
- Wear a mask and maintain social distancing
Safety measures to mitigate COVID-19:
- Follow staff/safety monitor’s instructions.
- Volunteers should be 18 years of age or older OR high school students if accompanied by an adult or bringing a Parent Guardian Waiver form.
- Volunteers affirm everyone in the volunteer's household is free of COVID-19 symptoms
- Volunteers bring their own face covering AND wear it for the duration of their shift