1. Volunteer at our events - Easter Fair 2018
The Easter Fair
Our annual Easter Fair is a family favourite in the local community and attracts over 2000 people eager to take part in our interactive Easter Egg Hunt, pet the animals in our Spring Farm and grab some bargains in our Easter shopping market. Could you volunteer and help us run these 'eggciting' activities for the whole family to enjoy?
We're looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help make our Easter Fair a cracking success!
31 March 2018
10:30 - 17:00
Why we need you?
By volunteering at this event, you are helping us raise vital funds to support children with brain injury! We rely on every event, every pound and every volunteer to help us give children and young people with brain injury the chance to live the best life possible.
Our event volunteers are vital to the smooth running of our events, and we couldn’t do it without you!
What we expect from our volunteers?
- Friendly attitude
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Teamwork and commitment
- Willingness to get involved and passion to raise vital funds for children with brain injury
What our volunteers can expect from us?
- A t-shirt and volunteer badge
- A full briefing before the event
- Lunch provided
- The chance to learn new skills, have fun and make new friends!
What will you be doing?
We have lots of roles for volunteers at The Easter Fair, and are looking individuals, groups or family to support the event in these roles:
- Easter Egg Hunt Helpers: Enthusiastic and energetic people to help run our egg hunt!
- Stall Holders: Help run our fundraising stalls selling crafts, and running games for children
- Activities Assistants: Selling tickets, and organising the booking system for activities like the Petting Zoo, Easter Egg Hunt etc.
And many more!
How to apply: Click 'Fill in an application' at the top of this page, on the right hand side.
If you are interested in volunteering at other events please sign up to our newsletter here.
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Saturday, March 31, 2018||10:30 AM||5:00 PM|