Department - Health & Safety - Environmental Volunteer (Health, Safety & Environmental Team)
Support Volunteer (Health, Safety & Environmental and Clinical Database Teams)
Tadworth Court, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5RU
Ideally 4 hours per week (flexible)
The Children's Trust is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury. Come and join our team of 1200 dedicated volunteers who support us in the vital work that we do, to give children with brain injury the best life possible.
- Meeting with teams to discuss organisational and local environmental initiatives, looking into feasibility
- Arranging campaigns to raise awareness on environmental issues and enhance good environmental culture
- Writing blogs and posting them on the intranet
- Developing materials for training and awareness
- Working as part of the Health & Safety and Environmental Team and in collaboration with members of the Environmental Group
- Providing administrative support where needed.
- Experience of working on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A 'can do' attitude
- Ability to research environmental initiatives
- Enthusiasm and passion for promoting environmental initiatives.
- References for any future job
- Volunteer Certificate and recognition of thanks
- Local travel and lunch expenses will be paid in line with our policy
- Develop skills in communication, team work and projects to further your future career ambitions.
- Ongoing support