1. Volunteer at our events - Banstead May Queen Fayre
The Banstead May Queen Fayre
The Banstead May Queen Fayre is an annual community event held in Banstead Village. It has grown into a large parade along the high street, a whole community day and annual fundraiser. Money raised on the day combined with sponsorship and fund matching is donated to the May Queens group's charity of choice.
We're are proud to say that this year The Children's Trust is the charity of choice, with a possible income of £10,000 to support children and young people with brain injury.
We need you to help us raise awareness of The Children's Trust on the day, hold bucket collections, help out on stalls and walk with us in the parade.
10:30 - 16:00
Why we need you?
By volunteering at this event, you are helping us raise vital funds to support children with brain injury! We rely on every event, every pound and every volunteer to help us give children and young people with brain injury the chance to live the best life possible.
Our event volunteers are vital to the smooth running of our events, and we couldn’t do it without you!
What we expect from our volunteers?
- Friendly attitude
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Teamwork and commitment
- Willingness to get involved and passion to raise vital funds for children with brain injury
What our volunteers can expect from us?
- A t-shirt and volunteer badge
- A full briefing before the event
- Lunch provided
- The chance to learn new skills, have fun and make new friends!
What will you be doing?
- Walking in the parade, representing The Children's Trust, holding banners and talking to people about our charity.
- Holding collection buckets to help us maximum the amount of money raised for our charity
- Helping run stalls and support with the event.
How to apply: Click 'Fill in an application' at the top of this page, on the right hand side.
If you are interested in volunteering at other events please sign up to our newsletter here.