Fundraising - Community - Community Fundraising Driver
Community Fundraising Driver
Location: Your local community
Time commitment: Flexible
About The Children’s Trust
The Children’s Trust is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury.
Come and join our team of 500 dedicated volunteers who support us in the vital work that we do, to give children with brain injury the best life possible.
We are looking for a driver to work with our collection box coordinator to help us raise over £75,000 every year.
Coordinators place our boxes in their local community at shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants. We are looking for a driver to take our coordinator out on set routes to collect full boxes and replace them with new boxes.
What will the role involve?
Driving the collection box coordinator on set routes in Surrey, Sussex and Kent to collect full collection boxes and replace them with new collection boxes.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Experience of working on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A 'can do' attitude
What can this role offer you?
- References for any future job
- Volunteer Certificate and recognition of thanks
- Local travel and lunch expenses will be paid in line with our policy
- Develop skills in communication, team work and leadership to further your future career ambitions
- Ongoing support