Retail - Volunteer - Retail
Our volunteers support our Shop Managers in the smooth, day-to-day operations of all shop activities, to help raise vital funds.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for someone who is happy to work as part of a team of volunteers providing excellent customer service. You’ll be reliable, trustworthy and committed with a ‘can do’ friendly attitude.
What will the role involve?
- Drive sales through great customer service
- Work on the till to serve customers
- Prepare stock, including sorting, steaming and pricing
- Create stylish window displays
- Replenish stock on the shop floor
- Administering Gift Aid donations
What can this role offer you?
- The opportunity to learn new skills
- Community & Team work
- Confidence and valuable experience for your CV
- Recognition of volunteering hours
- A work related reference
- Pride in knowing you have played a vital part in supporting thousands of children with acquired brain injury, neuro-disability, and complex health needs, throughout the UK
How we will support you
- Volunteer induction into The Children’s Trust
- Relevant training
- Local travel and lunch expenses, paid in line with our policy
Locations across Surrey, Kent & Sussex
Banstead / Canterbury / Cheam / Chessington / Crawley / Dorking / Haywards Heath / Hinchley Wood / Horley / Maidstone / Nork / Purley / Redhill / Reigate / Sevenoaks / Stoneleigh / Tadworth / Tattenham Corner / Tunbridge Wells