1. Volunteer at our events - 2020: The Supercar Event
The Supercar Event 2020
The Supercar Event will return to the iconic Goodwood Motor Circuit in 2020, this time for a two day spectacular event! We're on the lookout for volunteers to support this incredible event which is set to attract over 12,000 visitors.
Sign up to volunteer at this fantastic event by clicking 'Fill in an application' on the right hand side or if you're logged into your volunteer account scroll down to 'Sign up' to the activity!
If you want to be part of our team supporting the Children's Trust, the UK's largest charity for children with a brain injury, then this is the opportunity for you!
Why we need you:
By volunteering at this event, you are helping us raise vital funds to support children with brain injury! We rely on every event, every pound and every volunteer to help us give children and young people with brain injury the chance to live the best life possible.
Our event volunteers are vital to the smooth running of our events, and we couldn’t do it without you!
What we're looking for from our volunteers:
- A friendly attitude
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Teamwork and commitment
- Willingness to get involved and passion to raise vital funds for children with brain injury
- Volunteers must be over 18
What you can expect from us:
- A free family ticket to The Supercar Event
- A t-shirt
- A full briefing before the event
- A packed lunch
- The chance to learn new skills, have fun and make new friends!
What will you be doing?
We have lots of roles for volunteers at The Supercar Event, and are looking individuals, groups or corporates teams to support the event in these roles:
- Attractions Assistant: selling tickets, organising the queues and helping guests for rides such as fire engine rides or Hovercrafts etc.
- Entrance Gate: greet guests, check pre-booked tickets and selling on the day tickets.
- Supercar & Caterham Ticket Sellers: sell tickets to guests for thrilling rides!
- Helmet Helpers: helping riders safely and securely into their helmets
And many more!
How to apply: If viewing this page on the website, please click on the 'Fill in an application' button at the top of this page, on the right hand side.
If you are already logged in to our Volunteering Hub, please click 'sign up' at the bottom of the page.
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Friday, July 24, 2020||7:30 AM||5:30 PM|
|Saturday, July 25, 2020||7:30 AM||5:30 PM|