2. Internships - Assistant PR Officer Internship
with practical experience in developing effective communications; whilst giving you the opportunity to raise awareness and positively promote the important work we do at The Children's Trust.
Tadworth Court, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5RU
- Work with the PR Officer to secure local and online news coverage
- Help develop creative media strategies to support departments across the organisation
- Support with celebrity engagement
- Work with our digital specialist to maximize our online media coverage and increase engagement with key stakeholders.
- Help manage the day to day running of the press office – enquiries, media monitoring, case study library, evaluation reports, PR calendar and publicity consent forms etc.
- Experience of working on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Adaptability & flexibility
- A 'can do' attitude
- References for any future job (on successful completion of internship).
- Volunteer Certificate and recognition of thanks
- Local travel and lunch expenses will be paid in line with our policy
- Develop skills in PR and Communication within the charity sector
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon