1. Volunteer at our events - Surrey Cycle Challenge 2019
Surrey Cycle Challenge
We're in need of volunteers to support our Surrey Cycle Challenge, returning for it's second year! Over 300 cyclists will set off from The Children's Trust in Tadworth. Cyclists will take on either a 46 or 65 mile route through the Surrey countryside. The challenge will culminate with an after-party back at The Children's Trust in our beautiful grounds, to include refreshments and a sports massage.
Sign up to volunteer at this fantastic event by clicking 'Fill in an application' on the right hand side or if you're logged into your volunteer account scroll down to 'Sign up' to the activity!
8th September 2019
06:30 - 16:00
Why we need you?
By volunteering at this event, you are helping us raise vital funds to support children with brain injury! We rely on every event, every pound and every volunteer to help us give children and young people with brain injury the chance to live the best life possible.
Our event volunteers are vital to the smooth running of our events, and we couldn’t do it without you!
What we're looking for from our volunteers:
- A friendly attitude
- Lots of enthusiasm
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Commitment to the full duration of the event
- Willingness to get involved and passion to raise vital funds for children with brain injury
What our volunteers can expect from us?
- Chance to be involved in this brand new event
- A t-shirt
- A full briefing before the event
- Support and coordination throughout the day
- A complimentary lunch at The Children's Trust and invitation to the after-party!
- The chance to learn new skills, have fun and make new friends!
What will you be doing?
We have lots of roles for volunteers at The Surrey Cycle Challenge, and are looking individuals, groups or corporates teams to support the event in these roles:
- Supporting at the registration desk to get our riders ready for their challenge
- Marshalling throughout the route to ensure our riders are kept on track
- Co-ordinating and advising riders and spectators
- Helping us with the organisation and running of the after-party
How to apply: If viewing this page on the website, please click on the 'Fill in an application' button at the top of this page, on the right hand side.
If you are already logged in to our Volunteering Hub, please click 'sign up' at the bottom of the page.
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Sunday, September 08, 2019||6:30 AM||4:00 PM|