1. Volunteer at our events - Virgin London Marathon 2019
Volun'cheer' at London Marathon 2019!
We need volunteers to cheer on our fantastic team runners at our cheering stations in various locations during the London Marathon 2019. The London Marathon will be one the biggest challenges our runners will take on this year, and we need a team of people to help support them in their aim to raise as much money as possible for children and young people with brain injury.
28th April 2019
08:00 - 14:00
Why we need you:
By volunteering at this event, you are helping us raise vital funds to support children with brain injury! We rely on every mile, every pound and every volunteer to help us give children and young people with brain injury the chance to live the best life possible.
Our event volunteers are vital to the smooth running of our events, and we couldn’t do it without you!
What we're looking for from our volunteers:
- A friendly attitude
- Lots of enthusiasm
- The ability to work as a team
- Commitment to the day
- Willingness to get involved and passion to raise vital funds for children with brain injury
What our volunteers can expect from us?
- A t-shirt
- A full briefing before the event
- Opportunity to be involved in the amazing atmosphere at the London Marathon
- The chance to learn new skills, have fun and make new friends!
What will you be doing?
We have lots of roles for volunteers at the London Marathon, and are looking individuals, groups or family to support the event in these roles:
- Set Up & Operations Volunteers: Help setting up banners and materials at our cheering stations
- After-party Assistants: Thanking our runners for their amazing efforts and supporting with the set-up of our after-party
- Cheer Team: Encouraging and supporting our runners, helping them beat their targets
And many more!
How to apply: Click 'Fill in an application' at the top of this page, on the right hand side.
If you are interested in volunteering at other events please sign up to our newsletter here.
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Sunday, April 28, 2019||8:00 AM||2:00 PM|