Department - Volunteers - Volunteers Team: Compliance Administrator
Tadworth Court, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5RU
Minimum 4 hours a week (flexible)
The Children's Trust is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury. Come and join our team of 500 dedicated volunteers who support us in the vital work that we do, to give children with brain injury the best life possible.
What will the role involve?
- Overall support with the administrative tasks of the recruitment process to help us a team ensure our new volunteers can start as soon as possible
- Assisting with the creation of files for our new volunteers
- Liaising with the new volunteer during the recruitment process to request certain documentation for the file
- Support with processing and verifying references
- Coordinating appointments with the Occupational Health team to ensure new volunteers are met with in a timely manner
- Overall support to ensure our existing volunteer files meet the same standards as our new volunteer files
- Tracking progress using a central excel database
- Arranging meetings
- Scheduling refresher training for existing volunteers
- Filing and photocopying
- Other tasks as required
- Experience of working on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Good writing and communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Willingness to undertake training as and when required.
- A 'can do' attitude
- Happy to work in a busy, bustling environment
- Develop skills in recruitment, team work and leadership to further your future career ambitions.
- References for any future job
- Volunteer certificate and recognition of thanks
- Local travel and lunch expenses will be paid in line with our policy
- Recruitment and administration experience
- Induction and support
Please click the 'fill in an application form' link at the top right of the page and make sure you click 'sign up' to the scheduled activity.