Department - Facilities and Maintenance - Driver
Location: Tadworth Court, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5RU and around the county
Time commitment: Various / Flexible
About The Children's Trust: The Children's Trust is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury. Come and join our team of 500 dedicated volunteers who support us in the vital work that we do, to give children with brain injury the best life possible.
Role purpose: When one of our children and their carer needs to go to an essential hospital appointment, an event or a day out, our volunteer drivers will take them and bring them back. The destinations are always varied and therefore flexibility is important.
What will the role involve? Driving vehicles/ cars/ minibuses /vans locally and around the county. There is opportunity to drive nationally if desired.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Clean driving licence (desirable)
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A 'can do', friendly attitude
What can this role offer you?
- Experience in a fun and friendly team
- References for any future job
- Volunteer certificate and recognition of thanks
- Local travel and lunch expenses will be paid in line with our policy
- Induction and support
How to apply:
- ONSITE VOLUNTEERS ONLY - Induction Health & Safety Must be Completed
- Training - Safeguarding One Must be Completed
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - All Day
- Tuesday - All Day
- Wednesday - All Day
- Thursday - All Day
- Friday - All Day
- Saturday - All Day
- Sunday - All Day