1. Volunteer at our events - Brighton Marathon 2018
The Brighton Marathon
We need volunteers to cheer on our fantastic team of runners at the amazing Brighton Marathon on Sunday 15 April 2018. The Brighton Marathon is a fantastic challenge which our runners will take on this year, and we need a team of people to help support them in their aim to raise as much money as possible for children and young people with brain injury.
The race route for the Brighton Marathon starts with a loop of gorgeous Preston Park, and then takes in the best of the city centre including Brighton Pavilion and fabulous stretches of coastal road, including panoramic views that you'd expect where the glorious South Downs meet the English Channel. The last mile is along the seafront road beside thousands of cheering spectators, while the fabulous Finish is in Madeira Drive, just east of the brilliant Brighton Pier.
15 April 2018
08:30 - 15:00
Why we need you?
By volunteering at this event, you are helping us raise vital funds to support children with brain injury! We rely on every mile, every pound and every volunteer to help us give children and young people with brain injury the chance to live the best life possible.
Our event volunteers are vital to the smooth running of our events, and we couldn’t do it without you!
What we expect from our volunteers?
- Friendly attitude
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Teamwork and commitment
- Willingness to get involved and passion to raise vital funds for children with brain injury
What our volunteers can expect from us?
- A t-shirt
- A full briefing before the event
- Opportunity to be involved in the amazing atmosphere at the Brighton Marathon
- The chance to learn new skills, have fun and make new friends!
What will you be doing?
We have lots of roles for volunteers at the Brighton Marathon, and are looking individuals, groups or corporate teams to support the event in these roles:
- Attractions Assistant: selling tickets, organising the queues and helping guests for rides such as fire engine rides, karting or Hovercrafts etc.
- Entrance Gate: greet guests, check pre-booked tickets and selling on the day tickets.
- Supercar & Caterham Ticket Sellers: sell tickets to guests for thrilling rides!
- Helmet Helpers: helping riders safely and securely into their helmets
And many more!
How to apply: Click 'Fill in an application' at the top of this page, on the right hand side.
If you are interested in volunteering at other events please sign up to our newsletter here.
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Sunday, April 15, 2018||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|