1. Volunteer at our events - Ride London 2019
Ride London 100
Help us cheer on our cyclists as they take on the 100-mile challenge through the capital and across Surrey's stunning countryside.
Sign up to volunteer at this fantastic event by clicking 'Fill in an application' on the right hand side or if you're logged into your volunteer account scroll down to 'Sign up' to the activity!
If you want to be part of our team supporting the Children's Trust, the UK's largest charity for children with a brain injury, then this is the opportunity for you!
4th August 2019
08:00 - 14:00
Why we need you:
By volunteering at this event, you are helping us raise vital funds to support children with brain injury! We rely on every event, every pound and every volunteer to help us give children and young people with brain injury the chance to live the best life possible.
Our event volunteers are vital to the smooth running of our events and supporting our event participants, and we couldn’t do it without you!
We're looking for volunteers who have:
- A friendly attitude
- Lots of enthusiasm
- The ability to work as part of a team and commit to the full event
- A willingness to get involved and passion to raise vital funds for children with brain injury
What our volunteers can expect from us?
- A t-shirt
- A full briefing before the event
- Chance to have a unique experience, enjoying the incredible atmosphere as a part of Ride London
- A fun and exciting volunteering opportunity
- The chance to learn new skills, have fun and make new friends!
How to apply: If viewing this page on the website, please click on the 'Fill in an application' button at the top of this page, on the right hand side.
If you are already logged in to our Volunteering Hub, please click 'sign up' at the bottom of the page.
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Sunday, August 04, 2019||8:00 AM||2:00 PM|