1. Volunteer at our events - London Landmarks Half Marathon 2019
Volun'cheer' at the London Landmarks Half Marathon
This is not your average half marathon! From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city's quirky and hidden secrets, runners get to explore the capital on a route like no other!
We're looking for fun-loving volunteers to cheer on our fantastic team runners at our stations during the London Landmarks Half Marathon, helping to support our runners in their aim to raise as much money as possible for children and young people with brain injury.
The Landmarks Half Marathon is known for its brilliant atmosphere and fancy dress, so prepare to get fully involved in the fun!
24 March 2019
08:00 - 14:00
Additional notes: each year organisations are asked to come up a 'theme' for the event, so fancy dress is encouraged whilst you support our runners. We'll tell you more once you sign up.
Why we need you?
By volunteering at this event, you are helping us raise vital funds to support children with brain injury! We rely on every mile, every pound and every volunteer to help us give children and young people with brain injury the chance to live the best life possible.
Our event volunteers are vital to the smooth running of our events, and we couldn’t do it without you!
What we're looking for from our volunteers:
- A friendly attitude
- Lots of enthusiasm
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A commitment to the whole volunteering session
- A willingness to get involved and passion to raise vital funds for children with brain injury
- Fancy dress is actively encouraged!
What our volunteers can expect from us?
- A t-shirt
- A full briefing before the event
- Opportunity to be involved in the amazing atmosphere at the London Marathon
- The chance to learn new skills, have fun and make new friends!
How to apply: Click 'Fill in an application' at the top of this page, on the right hand side.
If you are interested in volunteering at other events please sign up to our newsletter here.
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Sunday, March 24, 2019||8:00 AM||2:30 PM|