Fundraising - Community - Bucketeer (Bucket Collections)
The Children's Trust is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury. Come and join our team of 500 dedicated volunteers who support us in the vital work that we do, to give children with brain injury the best life possible.
We are looking for Bucketeers to join our team and take part in bucket collections in your local area. You’ll have fun, meet new people whilst raising vital funds for children with brain injury and neurodisability.
- Joining our fabulous community fundraising team, to help us raise as much money as we can for children with brain injury and neurodisability
- Raising money using collection buckets at designated underground, train stations, supermarkets and other public locations.
- Acting as a positive and friendly representative of The Children’s Trust
- Answering basic questions about the work of The Children’s Trust
- No skills or experience needed!
All we ask for is:
- A positive, 'can do' attitude
- A good sense of humour
- Passion and enthusiasm for The Children’s Trust and the work that we do
- You feel comfortable interacting with members of the public and are happy to talk about the work that we do. Don't worry, we'll make sure you know all about our work before you volunteer!
- Opportunity to have fun and meet new people
- References for any future job
- Volunteer Certificate and recognition of thanks
- Ongoing support