Fundraising - Individual Giving - Legacy Administrator
Legacy Administrator (Volunteer)
Role purpose: We are looking for a Legacy Administrator, ideally a qualified solicitor, or specialist legacy administrator to support the Individual Giving team to administer and liaise with solicitors/executors on the administration of legacy gifts.
Location: Tadworth, Surrey
Time commitment: Minimum 4 hours a month (flexible).
What will the role involve?
- Liaising with the Head of Supporter Marketing to respond to and administer legacy notifications.
- Liaising with solicitors and executors regarding the legacy gift and distribution.
- Collaboratively working with other charities where there is a share of gift if appropriate.
- Keeping our records hard and soft copies up to date.
- Liaising with finance where necessary.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Legacy administration or qualified professional legal experience.
- Experience of working on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- A 'can do' attitude.
What can this role offer you?
- Broader experience in charity legacy administration.
- Volunteer Certificate and recognition of thanks.
- Local travel and lunch expenses will be paid.
- Ongoing support from the Head of Supporter Marketing.
Please click the 'fill in an application form' link at the top right of the page and make sure you click 'sign up' to the scheduled activity.
About The Children’s Trust: The Children’s Trust is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury.
Come and join our team of 500 dedicated volunteers who support us in the vital work that we do, to give children with brain injury the best life possible.