2. Internships - Corporate Fundraising Internship
This internship will provide you with practical experience in stakeholder engagement, administration and developing effective communications; whilst giving you the opportunity to raise awareness and positively promote the important work we do at The Children's Trust.
Tadworth Court, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5RU
You will have the opportunity to get involved in a range of activities, including:
- Researching companies and their corporate social responsibility policies to identify new partnership opportunities.
- Making telephone and email enquiries to gain information about partnership opportunities.
- Researching and sourcing auction prizes from companies.
- Arranging corporate volunteering opportunities with our gardens and shops.
- Provide administrative support to the corporate team.
- Experience of working on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to communicate with all levels of personnel within a corporate environment
- Highly organised
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A 'can do' attitude
- Computer literate with knowledge of MSOffice and the online environment
- References for any future job (on successful completion of the internship)
- Volunteer Certificate and recognition of thanks
- Local travel and lunch expenses will be paid in line with our policy
- Develop skills in communication, team work and leadership to further your future career ambitions.
- Opportunity to shadow other departments and teams across the organisation