Fundraising - Community - Community Fundraising Administrator Volunteer
Community Fundraising Administrator Volunteer
Location: Tadworth Court, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5RU
Time commitment: Ideally 4 hours a week (flexible)
About The Children's Trust: The Children's Trust is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury. Come and join our team of 500 dedicated volunteers who support us in the vital work that we do, to give children with brain injury the best life possible.
Role purpose: We are looking for a Community Fundraising Assistant to provide support to the fundraising team. Join our ambitious and friendly team and make a real difference to the lives of young people with brain injury.
What will the role involve?
- Research and administration
- Actively promote and recruit supporters to take part in our campaigns and events
- Support the team in the run up to events
- Provide excellent supporter care to donors
- Phone calls to potential supporters to follow up on fundraising requests
- Database work
What skills and experience will you need?
- Good IT skills
- Experience of working on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A 'can do' attitude
What can this role offer you?
- References for any future job
- Experience working for a charity and within a fundraising team
- Volunteer Certificate and recognition of thanks
- Local travel and lunch expenses will be paid in line with our policy
- Develop skills in communication, team work and leadership to further your future career ambitions.
- Ongoing support
How to apply: Please click the 'fill in an application form' link at the top right of the page.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon