Fundraising - Community - Community Fundraising Administrator
Community Fundraising Administrator
Location: Tadworth Court, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5RU
Time commitment: Minimum 4 hours a week (flexible)
About The Children's Trust: The Children's Trust is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury. Come and join our team of 500 dedicated volunteers who support us in the vital work that we do, to give children with brain injury the best life possible.
Role purpose: We are looking for a Community Fundraising Administrator to support this ambitious team. Help us to raise awareness, promote events and initiatives, grow income and support from the local community.
What will the role involve?
- Research and administration to support the team
- Actively promote and recruit supporters to take part in our campaigns and events
- Support the team in the run up to events
- Provide excellent supporter care to donors
What skills and experience will you need?
- Good IT skills
- Experience of working on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A 'can do' attitude
What can this role offer you?
- References for any future job
- Experience working for a charity and within a fundraising team
- Volunteer Certificate and recognition of thanks
- Local travel and lunch expenses will be paid in line with our policy
- Develop skills in communication, team work and leadership to further your future career ambitions.
- Ongoing support
How to apply: Please click the 'fill in an application form' link at the top right of the page and make sure you click 'sign up' to the scheduled activity.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon