1. Volunteer at our events - 2019: Spring Golf Day
Each year teams of golf enthusiasts raise money for The Children's Trust by playing a round on the beautiful course at West Hill, one of Surrey's oldest gems. Consistently featured in the top 100 golf course listings, this stunning heathland course, designed in 1907, is lined with towering Scots pines.
We're looking for volunteers to help us support participating teams of golfers throughout the day.
Date: Thursday 9th May 2019
07:30 - 16:30
Why we need you?
By volunteering at this event, you are helping us raise vital funds to support children with brain injury.
Our event volunteers are vital to the smooth running of our events, and we couldn’t do it without you!
What we're looking for from our volunteers:
- A friendly attitude
- Lots of enthusiasm
- A desire to work as a part of a team and commit to the day
- Willingness to get involved and passion to raise vital funds for children with brain injury
What our volunteers can expect from us?
- A t-shirt
- A full briefing before the event
- A chance to spend the day at the beautiful West Hill Golf Course, soaking up the atmosphere of an incredible event.
- The chance to learn new skills, have fun and make new friends!
What will you be doing?
There are a range of roles available on the day, from registering participants, running an event raffle and serving participants refreshments.
How to apply: Click 'Fill in an application' at the top of this page, on the right hand side.
If you are interested in volunteering at other events please sign up to our newsletter here.