1. Volunteer at our events - Fire Walk 2018
Fire Walk at the Festival of Fire
Surrey's hottest, shortest sponsored walk! Saturday 17 November 2018
We are looking for support at our first ever Fire Walk and Festival of Fire taking place here at The Children’s Trust.
Sign up to volunteer at this fantastic event by clicking 'Fill in an application' on the right hand side or if you're logged into your volunteer account scroll down to 'Sign up' to the activity!
If you want to be part of our team supporting the Children's Trust, the UK's largest charity for children with a brain injury, then this is the opportunity for you!
Saturday 17th November 2018
15:00 – 22:00 latest
Why we need you?
By volunteering at this event, you are helping us raise vital funds to support children with brain injury! We rely on every event, every pound and every volunteer to help us give children and young people with brain injury the chance to live the best life possible.
Our event volunteers are vital to the smooth running of our events, and we couldn’t do it without you!
What we expect from our volunteers?
- Friendly attitude
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Teamwork and commitment
- Willingness to get involved and passion to raise vital funds for children with brain injury
- Volunteers must be over 18
What our volunteers can expect from us?
- A branded t-shirt
- A full briefing
- A packed lunch
- The chance to learn new skills, have fun and make new friends!
What will you be doing?
We have lots of roles for volunteers at the Festival of Fire, and are looking for individuals, groups or corporates teams to support the event in these roles:
- Entrance Gate: greet guests, check pre-booked tickets and selling on the day tickets
- Registration Desk: registering our fearless walkers
- Support Assistants: anything from manning our retro games, helping children complete their passports, selling raffle tickets and so much more!
How to apply: Click 'Fill in an application' at the top of this page, on the right hand side.
If you are interested in volunteering at other events please sign up to our newsletter here.
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Saturday, November 17, 2018||3:00 PM||10:00 PM|