1. Volunteer at our events - Christmas Concert 2018
Join us for our annual Christmas Concert.The evening will feature glorious classical Christmas music, readings and carols. This festive event will be hosted by Nicholas Owen, Ambassador of The Children's Trust, journalist and BBC news presenter and we will soon be announcing our performers and special guests.
Sign up to volunteer at this fantastic event by clicking 'Fill in an application' on the right hand side or if you're logged into your volunteer account scroll down to 'Sign up' to the activity!
With an expected audience of over 400, we need volunteers to help make the event a success and raise vital funds for The Children’s Trust.
10 December 2018
17:00 - 22:30
Why we need you?
By volunteering at this event, you are helping us raise vital funds to support children with brain injury! We rely on every event, every pound and every volunteer to help us give children and young people with brain injury the chance to live the best life possible.
Our event volunteers are vital to the smooth running of our events, and we couldn’t do it without you!
What we expect from our volunteers?
- Friendly attitude
- Lots of enthusiasm and motivation
- Teamwork and commitment
- Willingness to get involved and passion to raise vital funds for children with brain injury
What our volunteers can expect from us?
- Opportunity to watch the Christmas Concert, seats reserved
- A t-shirt
- A full briefing before the event
- Dinner provided
- The chance to learn new skills, have fun and make new friends!
What will you be doing?
Roles on the night will include:
- Set up for event & clear down after event
- Greeting Guests (pre-concert and at post-concert reception)
- Selling Raffle Tickets (pre-concert, interval, post-concert reception)
- Selling Programmes (pre-concert, interval, post-concert reception)
- Promoting the Silent Auction
- Bucket Collecting (interval and after concert)
- Checking in guests for reception
How to apply: Click 'Fill in an application' at the top of this page, on the right hand side.
If you are interested in volunteering at other events please sign up to our newsletter here.
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Monday, December 10, 2018||5:00 PM||10:30 PM|