1. Volunteer at our events - Ride London 2018
Help us cheer on our cyclists as they take on the 100-mile challenge through the capital and across Surrey's stunning countryside.
Sign up to volunteer at this fantastic event by clicking 'Fill in an application' on the right hand side or if you're logged into your volunteer account scroll down to 'Sign up' to the activity!
If you want to be part of our team supporting the Children's Trust, the UK's largest charity for children with a brain injury, then this is the opportunity for you!
29 July 2018
08:00 - 14:00
Why we need you?
By volunteering at this event, you are helping us raise vital funds to support children with brain injury! We rely on every event, every pound and every volunteer to help us give children and young people with brain injury the chance to live the best life possible.
Our event volunteers are vital to the smooth running of our events, and we couldn’t do it without you!
What we expect from our volunteers?
- Friendly attitude
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Teamwork and commitment
- Willingness to get involved and passion to raise vital funds for children with brain injury
What our volunteers can expect from us?
- A t-shirt
- A full briefing before the event
- Chance to have a unique experience playing a part in Ride London
- A fun and exciting volunteering opportunity
- The chance to learn new skills, have fun and make new friends!
How to apply: Click 'Fill in an application' at the top of this page, on the right hand side.
If you are interested in volunteering at other events please sign up to our newsletter here.