We're on the lookout for volunteers to support the incredible Beer Bop A Lula Festival in Reigate!
Location: Priory Park, Reigate
Dates: Friday 19th July- Sunday 21st July
Times: Different days, roles and 'shift' times are available. Please see below for more details.
Can you help us raise money for children with brain injury by volunteering at the incredible Beer Bop A Lula Festival?
We're looking for volunteers to 'gift a shift' during a day of the Beer Bop A Lula Festival, which is taking place from Friday 19th- Sunday 21st July. Soak up the incredible atmosphere of the festival whilst taking part in a volunteer opportunity with a difference!
In return for generously donating your time, the amazing organisers of the Beer Bop A Lula Festival will make a donation to The Children's Trust. Every volunteer who gives their time means more donations which will help us improve the lives of children with brain injury.
There are various roles available across each of the days, including volunteering on the Beer Bar in the main tent, helping to run the Soft Drinks bar in the heart of the festival village, or even supporting the 'Beero De Change' token bar.
How do I sign up?
Sign up to volunteer at this fantastic event by selecting the role you want from the list at the bottom of this page. Once you select the role you would like, please click 'fill out an application form.'
Once you complete the sign up form, you will then be able to choose the day and time you wish volunteer for that role.
What our volunteers can expect from us:
- A festival t-shirt
- Health & Safety training session before the event and on-the-day support in your role
- A packed lunch
- A fun, unique experience with an incredible atmosphere
- The chance to learn new skills, have fun and make new friends
What will you be doing?
There are various roles you can take part in throughout the festival, including:
Beer Bar: Be in on all the action volunteering at the beer bar, right next to the main stage!
Soft Drinks Bar: Soak up the festival village atmosphere by volunteering on the soft drinks bar
Beero De Change: The festival uses a token system as their 'currency' - in this role you would be exchanging cash for tokens when people arrive at the festival.
- Volunteers for this opportunity must be 18 or over
- No experience is required for the event, and you can be kept together with colleagues and/or friends in groups
- All volunteers must provide photographic ID on the day
- Though you will receive breaks and complimentary food and drink throughout the day, this volunteering role may be quite fast-paced and physically demanding as it will lots of standing and movement. It will however be a very fun experience!
- The event organisers have asked that volunteers wear comfortable footwear and clothing. A festival t-shirt will be provided on the day.
- When you sign up you will have the opportunity to choose which role, day and time you would like to volunteer as part of.
- This volunteering role will require you to complete Health & Safety Training prior to the day you volunteer. You will also receive training on the day.
- Places for each role are limited, so we would encourage you to sign up as soon as possible for the role of your choice to avoid disappointment.
About the festival:
Beer Bop A Lula Festival, as the name suggests, is a three day festival celebration of BEER and BOPPING set in the beautiful grounds of Priory Park, in the town of Reigate, Surrey. Music is accompanied by a choice of over 100 real ales, ciders and craft lagers, a fantastic array of food, children's entertainment and much much more....
The festival pops up from nowhere to transform the park, giving locals and visitors a chance to mingle and enjoy the show. Everyone is welcome to the party! Find out more by visiting the festival website here.