Youth Unlimited in Richmond aids its community by facilitating and curating lifelong relationships with Richmond’s valued youth. Our goal is to walk alongside youth while encouraging and demonstrating healthy experiences and connections. Youth Unlimited Richmond is blessed to be received with open arms by the local school districts. These partnerships empower programs like the Toast Masters/Youth Leadership Communications, which instills self-confidence and self-assurance within the youth.
We are devoted to our community, and we are ecstatic to be invited into the lives of Richmond’s youth. Whether it’s bringing care packages to the downtown Eastside or taking part in the Sharing Farm Society, which harvests food for the families of Richmond, youth experience the first-hand importance and fulfillment of giving back to their community. Programs like these foster a deep passion among the youth for their community. Youth Unlimited understands the significance of the relationships nurtured in a dedicated secure place and how these healthy relationships encourage positive inner relationships that every youth deserves.
- Administrative Assistant (3-4 morning or afternoons a month)
- Create curriculum for student leaders and for autistic youth
- Fundraisers: assist planning or carrying out fundraisers (seasonal), assist with thanking current donors and compiling/sending monthly letters
- Youth Mentorship (times and days vary)
- Small Group Hosts for summer activities such as work projects @ the "Sharing Farm" and bike trips
- Team Helpers at sports events, board games time and outdoor activities (times vary)
- Other positions may be available dependent on your skills and interests. Tell us more!