We need volunteers who are enthusiastic, have a passion for animal welfare and can commit to:
- 1 Shift per week (4 or 8 hours) for a minimum of 6 months
- Being part of a weekly roster
- Our animals will be relying on our team of regular volunteers to receive their much-needed care. Unfortunately our animals still need lots of tender, loving care even when volunteers don’t arrive for their shift so we are seeking volunteers who are very reliable and understand the importance of their role.
We understand that sometimes you may need to miss a shift due to personal circumstances. We ask our volunteers to give Animal Aid as much notice as possible so we can find someone else to fill in.
- Please ensure you are aware of our location – 35 Killara Rd COLDSTREAM – we do not recommend you register unless you are within a 30km radius due to excessive travel time.
- Volunteers must be 16 years and over
***Please note: Due to current resources and social distancing requirements; we currently are unable to take any volunteers who require a carer to accompany them or who require supervision throughout their volunteering shift. (if you would like to discuss this in more detail please give us a call on 87561300)