Christmas Season - Red Kettle Assistant
Be a part of serving the community through our annual Red Kettle campaign!
The Red Kettle Coordinator will assist our corps community center during our busy Holiday Fundraiser! Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the all activities
- Coordinating Red Kettle supplies
- Supporting locations
- Communicating with bell ringers
The Red Kettle Coordinator volunteer opportunity is available Monday – Friday between 9:00am and 4:00pm from October 12th – December 24th
- 18 years or older
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Organization and leadership skills
- Ability to work well with people from diverse background
- Willingness to be contributing part of a team
- Positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Reliable and able to help for duration of Christmas season
Alcohol, drugs, and smoking are not permitted at any Salvation Army facilities or volunteer sites.
Pants/shorts and a shirt with sleeves must cover the waist and fit comfortably. Transparent and tight-fitting clothes are not permitted. For your safety, closed toe shoes are required.
For your safety and the safety of others, you need to bring and wear a personal face covering over your nose and mouth while volunteering. You will also complete a brief health screening prior to volunteering.
Off-street parking is available.
If this volunteer opportunity seems like a match for your experience, skills, and interests, please click + Sign Up below, or the Fill in an Application button.
For additional questions, please contact Isela Guzman at 847-981-9111 or visit https://centralusa.salvationarmy.org/desplaines/volunteer.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with The Salvation Army!
- Background Check
- Safe From Harm Training Level Completed Must be at least Basic Mod 1-5