Social Services - Emergency Overnight Care Center
This position assists in maintaining the Emergency Overnight Warming Center. Perform related duties to maintain control and assist clients, the majority who are homeless. Each volunteer support monitor is responsible for their shift. Position is expected to comply with and meet The Salvation Army, Federal, State and Local policies and standards.
This opportunity normally necessitates an overnight shift. This opportunity is often scheduled by 1:00 pm the day the need arises.
This opportunity can also occur throughout the year and not just in the winter months, based on need.
- Background Check
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 20 lbs
- Which age catergory do you belong? Must be at least 18 or older
This activity occurs between Thursday, February 19, 2015 and Saturday, April 30, 2022
- Monday Through the night
- Tuesday Through the night
- Wednesday Through the night
- Thursday Through the night
- Friday Through the night
- Saturday Through the night
- Sunday Through the night