Social Services - Emergency Food Pantry - Inventory Volunteer
The Emergency Food Pantry provides nutritious food for local individuals and families in need.
Inventory Volunteers help maintain the smooth & effecient operation of the Emergency Food Pantry by restocking the food pantry shelves, overseeing item inventory, preparing bulk order purchases and shopping for perishable food items.
The Emergency Food Pantry operates every Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. - noon and from 1:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Inventory Volunteers are needed throughout the day during these times.
- Background Check
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 10 lbs
- Which age catergory do you belong? Must be at least 18 or older
This activity generally occurs on
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon