Eumundi Markets Parking Volunteer | Eumundi
Are you community minded, and enjoy raising funds for animals in need?
Would you like to give back to your community? If so, this could be the role for you!
What to expect
Car Parking assistants help the Car Parking team at the Eumundi Markets on the 1st Saturday if each month. The role includes directing cars to designated car parks, collect parking fees and controlling general traffic flow.
What are the benefits?
- Help raise funds for animals in need
- Work in a friendly team, build on your confidence and meet new people
- Donate your spare time to a worthy cause that helps thousands of lives each year.
What are the tasks?
- Accepting payment fees, including operating an EFTPOS machine
- Directing cars to designated car parks
- Controlling general traffic flow
- Working as part of a team
What skills and characteristics do I need?
- Friendly, positive and enthusiastic.
- The ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Good communication skills and ability to follow directions
- Responsible and confident
When can I volunteer?
- Once a month, on the first Saturday of each month
- The shift time is 7am - 10am or 10am - 1pm
For further information, please contact our Volunteer Program Support Team on 07 3426 9903 or fill in the application above.