Summer Internships - Summer 2018 Internship
Become a Summer Intern with Catholic Charities!
Catholic Charities hosts summer interns in a variety of fields. To be considered for an internship with Catholic Charities, you must be a student enrolled in a degree program at an accredited college or university. Internships at Catholic Charities are unpaid, but provide a wealth of experience.
Apply by Friday, March 9, 2018
Serve from May 29, 2018 to August 3, 2018
- Interns are expected to work 320 hours, inclusive of the orientation and the Summer Intern Meetings.
- Internships are available in client serving programs in all departments
- Developmental Disabilities
- Homeless and Housing Services
- Employment and Education Services
- Parish and Community Outreach
- Adult and Child Clinical Services
- Internships are available in Central Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Planning and Performance Improvement
- Quality Assurance
- Internships are located throughout the Archdiocese of Washington (Charles County, Calvert County, Prince George's County, Montgomery County, and the District of Columbia)
- Each intern's final schedule will be determined by program staff and depend on internship tasks
Interns will develop a broad set of work skills in a professional setting and have opportunities for:
- Spiritual reflection in the Catholic tradition on the internship experience (optional)
- Networking and personal development
- Intern Meetings
- Professional development through interaction with executive leaders of Catholic Charities
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Instructions to Apply for this Volunteer Role:
- If you see a green “Fill in an application” button to the right, click it and follow the prompts to sign up
After You Apply, Sign Up for this Volunteer Role:
- Scroll down to the “Schedule” heading and click the “+ Sign Up” button to register. You’ll learn more about this role and your next steps at Volunteer Orientation.
If you have any additional questions about signing up, contact us at Kimberly.Dungey@CC-DC.org
- Are you 18 or older? Must be Yes
- Are you currently a student enrolled in courses at an accredited college or university? Must be Yes