The VVAC maintains a small museum gift shop in the lobby. This volunteer opportunity is to assist in the daily retail operations. This could include:
- Receive, price and display appropriate merchandise.
- Support in maintaining adequate everyday inventory.
- Make notes of merchandise request from customers to share with Manager.
- Assist to build positive relationships with all who enter the store.
- Performs positive guest service, POS duties, and accurate money handling for the shop.
- Work closely with Manager in operating gift shop and supporting volunteer roles.
- Support the shop in absence of Manager, including opening and closing procedures and all related processes
- Assist in staffing and training of other shop volunteers