Lunchtime/Recess Support Volunteer
As a Lunchtime/Recess support volunteer, you will supervise students at playtime and lunchtime, helping to maintain a harmonious atmosphere and manage conflicts.
Lunchtime/Recess support tasks can include organizing games and activities, helping students transition from lunch to recess, assisting staff and students during the lunch period, and other tasks as needed. The type of assistance you will provide will depend on the needs of the school(s), your experience and skills, and the interests of the AAPS contact.
Interest and/or experience volunteering with children.
Ability to model positive social behavior to the students.
- Availability during the lunch/recess period from approximately 11:00 am-1:15 pm at least 1 day a week.
Ideal for volunteers who…
- Have experience volunteering with children.
- Have experience mentoring students.
- Have experience as a camp counselor or similar position.
- Are willing to commit to volunteering at least 1 days per week during the lunchtime/recess period (11:00am-1:15pm)