- Cincinnati Symphony Youth Orchestra (CSYO) Volunteers (Education)
- Community Event Volunteers (Marketing)
- Concert Concierge Volunteers (Concert Enhancement)
- Costumed Characters (Marketing)
- CSO Encore (Young Professionals) Affinity Group
- CSO Spectrum (LGBT) Affinity Group
- CSO Street Team (Marketing)
- CSO Student Ambassador Program (Marketing)
- Friday Morning Refreshment Distribution Volunteers (Concert Enhancement)
- Gift Shop (Bravo Shop) Attendants (Concert Enhancement)
- Lollipops Family Concert Volunteers (Education)
- Multicultural Awareness Council (MAC) Affinity Group
- Music Lab Volunteers (Education)
- Office Volunteers
- Parties of Note Planning Committee
- School Concert Bus Organizers (Education)
- Ticket Stuffing Volunteers (Marketing)
The purpose of the Cincinnati Symphony Volunteer Association (CSVA) is to strengthen public appreciation of the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra and Cincinnati Pops' contribution to the cultural and economic life of Cincinnati and the Tri-State area. Subject to the approval of the Board of Trustees of the Orchestra, the CSVA, through volunteer services, shall engage in activities and projects that are designed to enhance the public relations and financial strength of the Orchestra.
CSVA exists to support the mission, vision, and values of the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra and Cincinnati Pops:
To seek and share inspiration.
We will engage audiences and community better than any other orchestra in the world.
Determined for Greatness
A Place of Experimentation