Family Services - Greeter / Receptionist
Are you a friendly person, who can smile and make another person's day just a little brighter? Do you actually like to talk on the phone? Then this opportunity is for you! The Salvation Army is looking for a volunteer receptionist to greet and guide visitors, answer and route phone calls, hand out information, and answer questions in our family services lobby.
This is an ongoing position - during regular office hours. Please contact our volunteer coordinator if interested.
- Background Check
- Safe From Harm Training Completed Must be at least Basic
- What age category do you belong? Must be at least 18 years old or older
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon