Finance - General Fund Finance Clerk
Performs General Fund balance sheet account reconciliations; reviews W-9s for accuracy, confirms correct data entry into accounting software, and determines which vendors do not have a W-9 on file; assists with accounting functions as requested (see below).
- Reconciles all exchange and other balance sheet accounts and performs appropriate action to clear items as needed.
- Reviews and prepares internet donations for appropriate action.
- Prepares monthly Service Extension income and expense reports.
- Reviews W-9s and associated information in the accounting software for accuracy.
- Assists with budget data entry as needed.
- Assists with other accounting functions such as billing when needed.
High School/GED with some college level accounting courses and some accounting experience preferred.
Proficient level in computer experience, to include creating and updating spreadsheets, and computerized accounting.
- Background Check
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 10 lbs
- Which age catergory do you belong? Must be at least 21 years or older
The next 10 shifts (out of 54 total shifts) for this activity are as follows
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Monday, January 17, 2022||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Tuesday, January 18, 2022||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Wednesday, January 19, 2022||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Thursday, January 20, 2022||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Friday, January 21, 2022||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Monday, January 24, 2022||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Tuesday, January 25, 2022||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Wednesday, January 26, 2022||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Thursday, January 27, 2022||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Friday, January 28, 2022||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|