Special Events - Special Events Volunteer / Intern
- Prepare targeted lists of potential sponsors per event, in consultation with the Director of Corporate Relations and Special Events Director ;
- Ensure that sponsorship commitments booked are correctly fulfilled, including (but not limited to):proper logo usage; recognition; ticket and table distribution; collection of guest names;identification of head table guests; identification of participants; proper signage, thank you letters etc.
- Provide significant assistance in the planning and execution of events (i.e. Tree of Lights Kickoff Luncheon, Doing the Most Good Awards Luncheon, National Salvation Army Week, Donut Day, etc.) including gathering supplies for the events, assisting with registration, set-up and other duties as needed.
- Creation of and updating sponsorship packages, templates and agreements.
- Prepare sponsor invoice requests as required, and act as Accounting liaison for informationpertaining to sponsorship-related funds.
- Assist Events and Communications personnel with all advertising and brand/logo usage as it pertains to sponsors.
- Data entry, filing, copying, scanning, other office duties
- Help count money collected from kettles and events with assigned staff
- Deliver and pick up supplies from TSA sites and events
- College or university education preferred in business/marketing
- Experience in events and sponsorship a plus
- An ability to work independently and to collaborate with others
- Pro-active, self-motivated and adaptable to evolving needs with a positive attitude
- Highly organized, able to multitask, and detail oriented
- Must posses a valid Driver's license & pass MVR
- Background Check
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 10 lbs
- Which age catergory do you belong? Must be at least 21 years or older