Clerical - Office Clerk
The Salvation Army Planned Giving Department is looking for an Office Assistant.
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the department.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. The candidate may float between departments as needed. Great opportunity to get experience in an non-profit organization.
Office Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 20 lbs
- Which age catergory do you belong? Must be at least 21 years or older