9. Specialist or one off roles - CareMoor for Exmoor Fundraiser
CareMoor for Exmoor is Exmoor National Park Authority’s donation scheme raising funds for nature, heritage and access projects, which otherwise might not happen.
Work with Exmoor National Park to raise awareness of the CareMoor for Exmoor donation scheme and help promote CareMoor in your local area.
We are looking for local individuals to:
- Liaise with our business supporters, getting feedback, updating them with leaflets, and promotional materials.
- Check and empty CareMoor collection boxes at various sites.
- Invite local businesses to host a box or CareMoor information.
- Help organise local fundraising activities supported by ENPA, and encouraging local projects for CareMoor to support and promote CareMoor campaigns and appeals locally.
- Champion CareMoor and CareMoor supporters local to you.
More details about CareMoor, our appeals and work supported can be found at www.exmoor-nationalpark.gov.uk/caremoor.
Location: Across Exmoor National Park
Time Commitment: Flexible to suit
Skills/Ability needed: Enthusiasm for Exmoor. Happy to communicate with local residents and visitors.
What you need to bring: Yourself. We will supply all leaflets, publicity material and donation boxes.
What’s in it for you:
- A great opportunity to engage with your local community and get an insight into a different side of Exmoor.
- A rewarding experience helping raise funds to support local conservation and access projects.
Further info/contact: Philip Kiberd, Funding Officer, tel: 01398 322237 email@example.com
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening